It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:30 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Christians everywhere please pray for South Africa!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 pm 

Dear friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. South Africa is facing a decline in morality. For the past 16 years we have tried to build a democracy in this country but to no avail. The dream that former President Nelson Mandela had of a free, safe and peaceful haven for all has not materialised. Mr Mandela had a vision where all will have a work and a roof over their heads. This has not happened. Sadly the two Presidents who have come after him have failed dismally. With the present leader in power the country is sinking further into dark days. The country is so crime ridden it beggars description. The country [the so called politicians],is so corrupt it beggars description. Murder is the order of the day. Rape is the order of the day. Abortion is the order of the day. Homosexuality is the order of the day. Child abuse is the order of the day. The criminals are the hero's nowadays as victims to their heineous crimes are simply ignored. All of the above made a reality by a government who has no regard for the Word of Almighty God. A government who will not give Almighty God and Creator of all His rightful place in our society. South Africa is a time bomb waiting to explode as so-called Youth-leaders of political organisations threaten war and murder. South Africa is in need of a reversal of that which has happened these past 16 years. South Africa needs a revival of the preaching of the Cross of Calvary. Preaching where the Blood of Jesus Christ is the only answer to the sin, unrighteous and ungodly ways in which it's people's have fallen. In short South Africa needs an outpouring of the power of the Holy Ghost and sinners coming into true repentance. Christians need a fresh touch of the Holy Ghost. South Africa needs what is stated in 2 Chronicles 7:14, "If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin and heal their land". This is what needs to be done, that is why I call upon all Christians to pray earnestly for our beloved South Africa. Pray that God will intervene in the affairs of men and women and teenagers alike. Come on Church of Christ lets pray.

God bless.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]